Hope you all are doing great
In this video I have shared one of our families 150 years old hair oil recipe . And I am using this hair oil from my childhood days .
Ingredients required for making hair oil :
Coconut milk of 1 whole coconut
Extra virgin coconut oil- 1 1/2 liter
Phyllanthus niruri – 50 gms
Henna leaves – 100 gms
Aloe Vera gel – 100 gms
Amla – 10
Eclipta prostrata or bhringraj – 200 gms or more
Hibiscus 🌺 flower buds – 30
Curry leaves – 100 gms
Cardiospermum halicababum – 100 gms
VERNONIA CINEREA – 100 gms
Pepper seeds – 2 tsp
1. Grind all the ingredients except coconut oil , coconut milk and edible camphor into a fine paste .
2. Take a heavy bottomed pan and cook the ground paste by adding coconut oil and coconut milk in low heat .
3. Stir occasionally
4. Almost after 2 hours you will see that the oil completely separates out of the paste and the paste will become black in color and sandy in texture .
5. Switch of the stove and immediately strain the mixture .
6. Allow it to cool completely .
7. Once it has cooled down add edible camphor
8. And stir it well
9. Store in a glass bottle
Secret Hair growth method – https://youtu.be/NWkQv0WAaBI
Increase baby skin color – https://youtu.be/E0TedMR1cos
Miracle oil ,Summer facial, Removes tan – https://youtu.be/C1eCwnWLxCw
Huge Shopping haul – https://youtu.be/OL6fvTRj4CY
Instagram – Gladyesalben
Email – email@example.com
Products shown in this video is something which I personally prefer to use and I am not responsible for any sought of skin issues , damage to your body or any other issues caused due to these products . Use these products on your own risk .