Director of Makeup Artistry Mickey Contractor creates a fantasy wedding look for the Bollywood bride’s big day!
Eyes: Eye Shadow x 15: Warm Neutral, 7 Lash, Pro Longwear Fluidline In Dip Down, Modern Twist Kajal Liner In Squid, In Extreme Dimension Waterproof Mascara
Skin: M·A·C Studio Moisture Cream, Prep + Prime Fix +, M·A·C Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15, M·A·C Studio Conceal and Correct Palette in Medium, Blot Powder/Loose In Medium, Powder Blush In Gingerly, Sculpting Powder In Shadester, Mineralize Skinfinish Natural In Dark, Cream Colour Base In Hush
Brows: Eye Shadow in Espresso, Big Brow Pencil in Spiked
Lips: Lip Pencil in Plum, Lipstick in Ruby Woo, Lipstick in Relentlessly Red
BRUSHES: 209 Brush, 219 Brush, 217 Brush, 168 Brush, 116 Brush, 316 Brush
1. Prep your skin with foundation, concealer and powder. Fill in and shape brows if necessary.
2. Start by using Pro Longwear Fluidline in Dip Down with a 209 Brush on the upper lash line and blend upwards and outwards with the 219 Brush before the product dries.
3. Contour and blend the eye with Eye Shadow in Amber Lights from the Eye Shadow x 15: Warm Neutral Palette using a fluffy 217 Brush.
4. Apply Dance in the Dark Eye Shadow from the Eye Shadow x 15: Warm Neutral palette to the outer corners of the eye, then clean the brush off and blend.
5. Line the lower waterline with Modern Twist Kajal Liner in Squid.
6. Trimming the ends of them prior to application, if necessary, apply 7 Lash to the upper lashes. Add In Extreme Dimension Waterproof Mascara in Dimensional Black to blend the false and real lashes.
7. Touch-up the under eye area with Blot Powder/Loose In Medium and a 168 Brush to set.
8. Blend Eye Shadow in Dance in the Dark on the lower lash line using a 219 Brush to intensify the look.
9. Apply Powder Blush in Gingerly with a 116 Brush to the apples of the cheeks, blending up toward the hairline. Tap Cream Colour Base in Hush along the tops of the cheekbones using fingers and blot with a sponge.
10. Apply Sculpting Powder in Shadester toward the outer side of the cheekbone with the 116 Brush. Warm up the face and contour jawline with the same brush using Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Dark.
11. Line the lips with a colour slightly darker than the lip, such as Lip Pencil in Plum, then fill in with Lipstick in Ruby Woo using a 316 Brush.
12. Take Lipstick in Relentlessly Red on the finger and dab in centre of lips for a pop of colour.
13. Finish the look by dusting Eye Shadow in Amber Lights on centre of eyelids.